Pray regularly for HFF, our families and government leaders.
- Become a Friend of the Ohana by making a pledge committment to give monthly. (Click here for pledge form)
- Sign up for important email notices and newsletters. (Click here to sign up)
- Introduce your neighbors, friends, co-workers, church members, small groups and families to the mission of HFF.
- Volunteer your time
1. Write letters and testify at the Legislature on issues which effect the family
2. Register voters at your church.
3. Become a church liaison for your place of worship.
- Receive help and training through one of HFF’s Community Action Network training workshops. (Click here for more information)
- Donate online to HFF (see link above left). We also accept securities, real estate, business, insurance, IRAs, or other appreciated asset. Making the gift of an appreciated asset prior to the sale of the gift increases the amount of the gift and saves the giver taxes. Click here to contact us.
- Remember HFF in your will, trust or legacy fund. Send a copy to Hawaii Family Forum, 6301 Pali Hwy., Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744-5224, so that we can properly thank you.
- See if your place of worship (Pastor) would be interested in supporting HFF’s ministry. Send HFF the name and contact information of your pastor.
- Honor a loved one or friend with a thoughtful, lasting Memorial Gift to Hawaii’s Families. Click here to download memorial gift card.